We have the most excellent news for our next meeting on November 7th at Oxus. Because we have a permit for the Pro/Am judging, and the permit dates overlap with the meeting, we’re going to leverage this opportunity to allow sampling each other’s homebrew at the meeting!
- Everyone who plans to attend the meeting has to sign up in advance, and be sure to arrive early enough to start by 7pm sharp.
- While everyone is welcome to attend for sampling, we’ve decided to limit only paid members being able to bring their beer for evaluation.
- Due to limited time, we expect to be able to evaluate at most 16 brews.
- To be fair, there’s a limit of one brew per person, sign up in advance
- Try to bring up to 12 bottles or two growlers to ensure enough beer is available for everyone in case we have a full house
- Everyone attending must review the code of conduct.
This is only possible because Marc had the foresight to align the Pro/Am with the regular club meeting schedule, so give him a high-five next time you see him!
REMINDER: the Pro/Am Drop-off and Mail-in window was extended to November 2nd, so get your entries in!!!
REMINDER: if you’re a paid “club kit” member and haven’t filled in the style survey yet, please do so before the next meeting. https://winnipegbrewbombers.ca/club-kit-beer-first-round-selection/
Secretary, Dan Molinski