Planning for the 2024 Pro/Am Brew Challenge is already under way, however the Winnipeg Brew Bombers require a volunteer to step up and fill the role of Competition Coordinator.
This person will:
- Work alongside the Competition Director
- Be responsible for procuring sponsors and prizes
- Handle competition marketing – social media posts, advertising the competition
- Solicit beer submissions from professional breweries
- LGCA Permit application
- Arranging judging venue, awards venue
- Planning judge/steward meals
While someone with experience is preferred, don’t let it deter you from putting your name in the hat. This is a great opportunity to learn as you go, with the support of the Competition Director and the WBB club executives. If you’re working on your BJCP certification this is a good way to earn non-judging points as well.
If you’re interested, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org